Fill this form to join our Editorial Board
Join the first 100 world-class professional members of our editorial board commissioned to provide a database that will advance the existing curiosity and short-term advancement of research-based interventions for long term sustainable development. This is part of the corporate responsibility of this board, to the stakeholders in the era of emergence and resurgence of novel deadly pandemics, including providing safe and efficacious medications to prevent, cure and/or control health challenges that threaten the existence of Humans, Animals, and Plants on the planet earth (One health). Your consent to join this board will be a big boost to our noble ambition of sustainable development for between society for us today and for our children tomorrow, as well as our acceleration to the top, through the pack of the big old names in publishing
Martins Onyekwelu Onuorah Ph.D. is an Assoc Prof in Mathematics in the Dept of Physical Sc. KIU Uganda. Interested in: Geometry, Integral Calculus, Algebra, Stochastic, Engineering Mathematics, Modelling & Perturbation, and Funct Analysis. Prof Onuorah is bringing to the board, a pragmatic and strategic next-generation strategic leadership in our publication of the 1st and best database for sustainable dev
Damian Kajunguri PhD is an S/L of Mathematics at Kabale University. Damian has a PGD in Maths from African Inst for Maths Sc (AIMS), Cape Town, S/A and a PhD in Mathematics from Stellenbosch University, S/A. He specialized in the application of Maths modelling [Optimal Control, Dynamical systems, probability, & stochastic processes] in trans/control of Infectious Dis. These skills give us a strategic advantage in publishing.
Lion Engr Adacha Itafe Victor is a certified/registered Civil Engineer with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN). He has special Skills in Construction and project mgt with an emphasis in Env Impact and Risks assessment, Creation of Blueprints Using CAD (Computer-Aided Design), Reinforced Concrete and Steel Design, Civil 3D, Develop Designs, Layouts, & Design Calcul, On-Site Const Obs & Mgt
Pwaveno H. Bamaiyi is a Professor in Veterinary Public Health Epidemiology at the University of Jos, Nigeria. [SJ-PND] is pleased to note the unique skills of Prof Pwaveno H. Bamaiyi in the use of Spatiotemporal Epidemiologic Modeler (STEM) Epidemiological software. He is using STEM software and other statistical tools to assist clinical epidemiologists in providing a statistical bio database for preventive and travel Medicine
Dike A Awa, ACA, (ICAN) MBA (UNILAG), and B.Sc 1st class Mathematics and Statistics from UNICAL. Dike A. Awa, is a retired career Banker and Corporate finance expert, talented in boosting small scale businesses with a turn-around package. He currently works with Vision Faith Financial Consulting Ltd, in Lagos Nigeria. Dike A Awa is the epitome of an unalloyed amalgam of academics and financial world
Awujo Nkem Chinedu is a Professor of Medical Parasitology and Head, Dept of MicroB and Parasitology, at the Federal University, Wukari, and the former Vice-Chancellor of Renaissance University, Ugbawka, Enugu state Nigeria. His interest is in the prevention of Tropical Parasitic disease. Professor Awujo is interested in the quality control of results generated by different software and their use in parasitic disease mgt
The editorial committee of special journal publications is made of the editorial office and editorial board. Editorial officers work in the editorial office to process manuscripts for review either by the editorial board members, or external reviewers. They also receive the reviewed and approved manuscripts and process them for publication. The editorial board is headed by the editor in chief, and their duties are to receive a review and approve manuscripts before it is sent for publication.
Editor in chief works with the editorial team, external professional reviewers, authors, and editorial officers to process a manuscript before it is finally published. In special journal publications, the editor in chief is the highest decision making position vis-à-vis manuscript management and day to day running of the journal. However, administratively, the editor in chief is answerable to the strategic and technical advisory committee (STAC) of each journal. Therefore the duties of the editorial team may include but not limited to the following
The editors are responsible for:
- the fast and transparent peer review process
- Providing the final judgment on the articles
- The editor should remember the policy of fast and effective peer review and further process,
- responsible for any query regarding reconsideration of
- selecting potential reviewers
- responsibility to contact selected reviewers
- convey the expectations of the journal to the reviewers
- The editor should keep in mind the time required for reviewing articles
- If any special issue proposal is submitted to
- Allow for the timely topics and suggest potential guest Editors
- Editors should ensure the smooth functioning of the whole process
- Editors should provide time to time input regarding the targeted readers’ Editors should comply with the guidelines and protocols provided by the publishing house.
- Providing guidelines to authors for preparing and submitting manuscripts
- Providing a clear statement of the Journal’s policies on authorship criteria
- Treating all authors with fairness, courtesy, objectivity, honesty, and transparency
- Establishing and defining policies on conflicts of interest
- Protecting the confidentiality of every author’s work
- Establishing a system for effective and rapid peer review
- Making editorial decisions with reasonable speed
- Being vigilant in avoiding delaying a manuscript
- Establishing guidelines for authors
- Establishing a procedure for reconsidering editorial decisions
- reviewing policies for handling ethical
- Ensure timely publication of accepted manuscripts
- State all sources of funding for research
- approved by the relevant institutional review boards or ethics committees
- Cultured cell lines were authenticated.
- Those regulations concerning the use of animals in research,
- List contributors who meet the journal’s criteria for authorship
- Reveal any potential conflicts.
- Share data or materials needed by other scientists to replicate the experiment.
- Cite and reference other relevant published work on which the submitted work is based.
- Obtain permission from the copyright owner to use/reproduce copyrighted content
- Provide written permission from any potentially identifiable individuals referred to
- Provide registration information for clinical trials
- Provide the CONSORT statement, for randomized trials.
- Provide the STARD flow diagram and checklist for diagnostic tests.
- Provide MOOSE guidelines for meta-analyses/observational studies.
- Provide STROBE checklists for cross-sectional observational studies.
- Provide QUOROM guidelines for reporting meta-analyses and systematic reviews
- Provide MIAME standards for microarray experiments.
- Provide discipline-specific standards for data sharing/archiving.
Editorial responsibilities toward Reviewers
- Assign papers for review to experts
- Establishing a process for reviewers to ensure the manuscript is a confidential
- Reviewers not allowed to use the manuscript content before it is published
- Providing them clear instructions on the scope, content, quality, and timeliness
- Requesting that reviewers identify any potential conflicts of interest
- Allowing reviewers appropriate time to complete their reviews
- Requesting frequency that does not overtax any one reviewer
- Finding ways to recognize the contributions of reviewers,