Special Journal of Engineering, Physics, & Mathematics /Statistics hopes to bring together the global best brains to exchange ideas on Mathematical modeling and engineering design issues
The emergence of the novel COVID-19 pandemic that has killed tens of thousands of people all over the world and hospitalized many not minding the social, class, ethnic and geographical orientation also exposed the weakness of the global health systems to face the next-generation challenges.
Thinking out of the box and the use of any protocol that will predict with precision the magnitude of diseases long before the disease can become overt provides the stage for effective intervention.
Mathematical modeling and engineering design seeks to assemble the global best brains to exchange ideas on the use of modern predictive diagnostic algorithms in preventive medicine as a panacea to novel deadly pandemics
Desperate times need very desperate measures. As the world moves from curative to diagnostics and ultimately to preventive medicine, Mathematical modeling, and engineering design allows for the effective forecast of disease epidemics and appropriate intervention
We invite all stakeholders in this virtual online conference about matters that concerns all of us. It is brought to the comforts of your bedrooms, doorsteps, and anywhere so as to give you chance to let your voice be heard.
No travels restrictions, no lockdowns, no vaccine passports, no visa applications, and so on. We can still achieve a lot in the pandemic despite the aftermath of the pandemic that brought us to the new normal ways of life.
If you do not say here I am, no one will know where you are and what you have to say to the world. Let’s embrace the new normal post ways of doing things as we prepare for the post-pandemic life.
Register and invite your contacts as well so that together we blaze the trail of sustainable development
Abstracts are stand-alone documents that should be clear, concise, and educative enough to allow readers to make decisions without the full text.
Abstracts are also published separately as Journals supplements. Structured abstracts will be upgraded and published as “Opinion papers” or “Position papers”.
Mathematical modeling and engineering design virtual conference 2021
DATE: September 24th-25th, 2021
Deadline for Abstracts: Septembers 10th, 2021
Mathematical Modeling and Engineering Design Virtual Conference 2021 PROGRAM OF EVENTS FOR 2021 WILL BE POSTED HERE…
Fill these forms to register for the conference
1. Register to present your papers (Attach or paste your Abstracts)
2. Register to listen and learn from others (NO Abstracts)
Selected topics include but not limited to
Session 1: Algorithms and decision making
- Algorithm’s formulations in order to make predictions from data.
- Use of mathematical modeling, statistics, and algorithms to arrive at optimal or near-optimal solutions to complex problems.
- The theory and technique of educational and psychological measurement of knowledge, abilities, attitudes, and personality traits.
- The factors involved in manufacturing and production using statistical sampling of product items to aid decisions in process control or in accepting deliveries.
- The science of statistically explaining and altering mental processes and behaviors in humans.
- The ability of a system or component to perform its required functions under stated conditions for a specified period of time
- The shift of finance from its normative roots to a positivist framework
Session 2: Probability theory and application in problem-solving
- The application of probability theory, which includes mathematical tools for dealing with large populations,
- The structure of biological molecules such as enzymes, muscle proteins, and nucleic acids and how these molecules interact with energy.
- how molecules are organized into special cell structures and how these structures perform their specialized functions.
- physical principles that underlie the functioning of the ear, eye, and other body systems
- explanation of the functional relationship of body parts and have a potential impact on disease prevention
Session 3: Statistical Methods and environmental Science
- The application of statistical methods to environmental science including Weather, climate, air, and water quality, as well as the studies of plant and animal populations.
- The factors affecting the health and illness of populations, and serves as the foundation and logic of interventions
- The development of statistical methodology motivated by medical problems and to provide statistical support to medical researchers.
- Use of computer-intensive statistical methods to identify patterns and make predictions using large volumes of data with emphasis on statistical and machine learning techniques.
- The development of interactive decision aids, to assist in the analysis of decision problems with multiple and conflicting objectives, with particular reference to natural resource management and others;
- Application of statistics to conservation decision making, climate change, understanding of biodiversity patterns, evolutionary ecology, and macroecology
Fundamentals of Engineering design
Session 4: Initiation and Piloting
- Problem identification to define the focus
- Think aloud on the Possible Solutions
- Pilot the Research Ideas / Explore Possibilities for a good result
- Criteria establishment and Constraints
- Explore or test run Alternative Solutions
- Then select and confirm an Approach
- Develop A Design Proposal
Session 5: Implementation, and Evaluation
- Make A Model Or Prototype
- Test And Evaluate
- Refine The Design
- Create The Solution
- Communicate The Results
To Register for the Mathematical modeling and engineering design Virtual Conference 2021. on September 25-26th, 2021, fill the form above or call us: +256 726 011573/ +256760291311 and/or send a mail to us at email@example.com. You will get an instant response in not more than 48hrs, from our dedicated staff mandated to serve you.
- Groups more than 20, get 30% off
- Register to listen [ US$10].
- Corporate Exposition: ….US$100
Queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org or (what’s app +256726011573) or direct call +256760291311
Accepted abstracts will be published as supplements in the Special Journal of Engineering, Physics, & Mathematics /Statistics
It will also be published in all our social media outlets. Authors will be guided on how to write the manuscript for publication in any of our 20 special Journals.